At least 6 months
Who can volunteer?
Youths Between 17-30, Long term holiday university students and those who want to have internship
Content of training
- Academy course; 3 - 4 months
- basic : Mind education, Language, music, dance, taekwondo, office work
- 2 months later : computer, piano (Those who finish basic course
- Mind education course - Essentiality
- Field Experience - Marketing, Advertisement, Office work
- Special 1 month : Preparation of Youth Camp
- Developed leadership / event managementskills.
- A broadened, global perspective.
- Proficiency in a foreign language(s) through direct interaction and first-hand experience.
- Access to an expansive global volunteering network.
- A renewed spirit in God.
- A newfound confidence to overcome burdens through faith.
- Lasting relationships with natives of the host country and fellow volunteers.
- Organize Camps and Youth Festivals/Forums.
- Volunteer Certificate
- Camp Certificate
- Qualify for overseas volunteer
- Recommendation letter
How to Register
- Visit us at our offices behind Safari Park Hotel, USIU Rd, GBS Tv studio, Ground floor, A Building
- Contact us through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0708333444